I am currently pursuing my Bachelors in Technology from the University School of Information, Communication and Technology, New Delhi, with an expected graduation date of June 2022.
I have always been fascinated by numbers and data, which prompted me to explore the field of Data Science. I am a proficient programmer in Python and C++, along with experience in the fields of Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Research, Big Data, NLP, Computer Vision and Flask WebD. Apart from maintaining a good academic record, I have been an active listener as well as a quick learner, always willing to improve from feedback. I always attempt to deliver accurate results in time while keeping in mind the intricate details that might affect my work.
Implemented a real-time face mask detector made using Deep learning and Computer Vision (OpenCV) in Python. Uses webcam to capture video, and identifies people with and without face masks, with an accuracy of about 98% .
Python library to automate and streamline the process of data cleaning and preprocessing for data science. Integrate the complete data preprocessing and model training pipeline into a single function using this library. Available on Pypi.
Self-made Convolutional Neural Network (CNN), that uses chest X-ray images to detect the presence of Viral or Bacterial Pneumonia.Extremely computationally efficient, having only 77k parameters with over 96% accuracy.
Using Computer Vision and OpenCV to count the number of people entering and leaving a particular region of interest, along with hosting the video stream using Flask.
A movie recommender built using Pandas and Python, which uses movies input by user to predict similar likable movies. Hosted using Flask, HTML and CSS.
CGPA: 8.62University School of Information, Communication and Technology, New Delhi
PCM with Computer Science
School Topper in Mathematics and Physics
● Worked on analyzing Big Data, building Machine Learning models and data pipelines.
● Developed an automated Data Preprocessing Library to streamline basic data processing tasks.
● Analyzed and developed GANs for facial image generation and image super-resolution
● Conducted Research on Monte Carlo Simulations for calculation of uncertainty in physical measurements.
● Analyzed the efficiency of 3 popular Pseudorandom Number Generators for use in simulations and uncertainty measurement.
● Currently researching on and analyzing the Adaptive Monte Carlo procedure.
● Mined, analyzed and visualized large volumes of client data using Python and Orange.
● Studied and implemented various Machine Learning regression, classification and clustering algorithms.
● Software Tester for the revamp of the mobile applications and websites for Indiatimes, MensXP and iDiva.Times Internet Limited
Primary AuthorPublished in AJCT 2020 Read Paper
Primary AuthorPublished in Springer Mapan Read Paper